We recently finished watching the “Limitless with Chris Hemsworth” documentary series as a family. And boy, we Love the show! It is not just me but my wife and our 11-year-old daughter, all enjoy the show. It is a documentary that we are eager to watch together as a family, not being forced to watch to learn about something new.
We love it because:
- It helps us to learn more about how to maintain a healthy lifestyle so that we live longer, healthier in an engaging way.
- The storytelling is great, with many surprises, suspense and touching moments. Chris is so authentic on screen, so does his immediate family and friends.
- Each episode is a completely new challenge to Chris. Each talks about a different angle on how to live longer, and healthier. But together, they form a story, with science at the back.
- The visuals are stunning: the scenery, the people, the camera angles, the lighting.
- We love the inclusion of real-life examples, of people who have lived long, fulfilling lives by following the concept shown.
The trailer is below but it captures only a tiny part of the series. I strongly encourage you to watch it all.
Hope that you will enjoy the series as much as we did!