1. India ranks second in the world in terms of internet users (372.5M) and mobile internet users (287.7M) and the growth rate is still high
2. Internet users in India are very heavily skewed towards Male in 2016
3. Urban young internet users in India spend about 2.2 hours online daily on mobile devices, relatively the same with other APAC countries
4. Facebook dominates all other social networks in India with more than 149M users in 2016
5. India Digital Ad Spend ($1B) is still very modest in comparison with China ($40B) or the US ($67B), Japan ($11B) but it’s growing fast to reach 20% of total media ad spending in 2019
6. Mobile internet ad spending share (26.7%) of total digital ad spend in India is lagging other markets by a wide margin
7. India Retail e-commerce sales (US $23.39B) is significantly lower than China, the US, UK, JP
That is all from me for today.